NEW INVESTMENT OFFERING
SYSTEMATIC VALUE-ADD PROGRAM
- Renovate 193 units over a period of 24-36 months
- Water conservation program – $22k savings – $440,000 in added value
- Improve curb appeal by by updating landscaping, lighting, parking lot and playgrounds
- Adding a dog park and multiple BBQ/picnic areas
FINANCING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Bridge loan with 75% LTV
- 3 year term + 1 (12 month extension)
- Rate: 4.5% with 3 years I/O
- One-time Acquisition Fee: 2%
- Asset Management: 2%
JACKSONVILLE MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- Jacksonville average rent: $1460
- Cost of Living: 7% less than national average
- Average vacancy rate: 6%
- 12-month asking rent growth above national rate: 15% (Costar June 2022)
- Leading transportation and distribution hub in the state
- Fortune 500 companies headquarters
If You Are…
AN ACCREDITED INVESTOR
Not sure if you’re accredited?
No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Just click here to find out.
WITH $75K+ TO INVEST
The minimum investment
amount is $75k, with a projected
hold period of 6 years.
…You Are Eligible To Invest In
Magnolia Point Apartmants
Magnolia Pointe Apartments Overview
Projected to exit in 6 years with the following returns:
- 2x Investor Equity Multiple
- 8-9% Cash on Cash
- 15% IRR
- 100% Total Return
- Projected to close in Q4 2022
No Offer of Securities—Disclosure of Interests. Under no circumstances should any material at this site be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any investment. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of the Confidential Private Offering Memorandum relating to the particular investment. Access to information about the investments are limited to investors who either qualify as accredited investors within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or those investors who generally are sophisticated in financial matters, such that they are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of prospective investments.